From v3.03, Steelsring added LCP – lens correction profile( distortion and TCA correction ) support to EF/GFX adapter, for this feature, please visit here for detail and demos. CBAF focus accuracy was also improved a lot, make it work better in GFX 50 series camera bodies.
3.04 is a quick update to add more lenses to the support list of LCP suport, more lens support will be available soon.
Please visit here for download v3.04, the firmware package was updated on Nov 08,2021, if you downloaded before it , please download and update it again to fix a small bug for previous 3.04 package.
1) Added lens correction profiles ( Geo distortion and TCA ) for following EF lenses
EF 17-40mm f4L
EF 24-70mm f2.8L II USM
EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
EF 40mm f2.8 STM
EF 85mm f1.2L II
EF 85mm f1.4L IS USM
EF 100mm f2.8L Macro IS USM
EF 135mm f2L
EF 180mm Macro f/3.5L
EF 200mm f/2L IS
Sigma 14mm f1.8 DG HSM A
Sigma 24-105mm f4 DG OS HSM A
Tamron 17-35mm f2.8-4 Di OSD
Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD
1) Imporve the accurcy of CBAF and PDAF
2) Enable work mode switching between Adapter and FUJI Lens simulation
3) For EF/GFX PRO adapter, added support for its control ring.
4) Added lens correction profiles( Geo distortion and TCA ) for following EF lenses
EF 35mm f/1.4L USM
EF 50mm f/1.2L USM
Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM | A
5) Imporved PDAF performance for some EF lenses.`