For both EF/FX and EF/GFX, followings were updated:
1) Lens Image Stabilizer activation mode change: From always on after camera powered on to effective only when shutter button was half pressed and camera exposing.
2) Solved the problem that sometimes lens was identified as wrong lens.
3) Improve AF accuracy for all lenses, and AF speed for Canon EF 100-400 lenses
4) Disable lens parking in infinity end if an AF lens is set to MF mode during picture reviewing or camera powered off.
Additionally for EF/FX only:
5) PDAF performace update for
EF 35mm f/1.4L II
EF 50mm f/1.2L ,
EF 50mm f/1.4
EF 85mm f/1.2L II
For details , refer to here.